Wednesday, October 14, 2009

new chapter.

I know.. you're shocked... so were we :)


It has been VERY hard holding in the news for 3 months. Justin and I found out in the very beginning of August and I knew Meg/Ryan's birthday would be the perfect tine to tell our family. So of course we got them normal gifts and then I wrapped these buttons for them to open last.


I taped Ryan's box shut because I wanted Meg to see it first. I know it was mean :( So he is still confused while Meg is in shock for a brief moment.


Meg kept saying this better not be a joke and mom is still trying to get Meghan to tell her what the heck is going on... although i am sure she knew as soon as she saw Meg's face.


Then I got attacked :)


It has been a crazy past three months and I think Justin and I are still in shock ourselves. I am now almost about 14 weeks. We had a bit of a rough patch that our close friends and family know about and all I can say is thank god for my mom and sister. Now before I start to cry.. ill end it there.
We have been very lucky. TIRED doesnt begin to explain it. Although I am getting my engergy back. Our 12 week appt. was insane and we can't believe there will be a child come APRIL. When Justin and I first started dating the first thing that always came to my mind was "he is going to be a great father"... i know that much is def. true.

So 2010 will be a very busy year. Baby in April and a wedding in June :)

No comments: