Sunday, February 21, 2010

maternity shoot.

I recently won a photo shoot with two very talented photographers! As most people know taking pictures of my belly is not something I would have done on my own, however, I am so glad Kristen and Lauren held this contest so I can treasure these photos years to come :)


Kristen took our engagement and wedding photos and I just love her work. She is also the easiest photographer to work with. She always finds a way to work with the sun in her pictures and captures amazing images like the one above. It was perfect timing- we were chasing the sun around Old Town Warrenton :)


Kristen posted more on her blog:


Lauren is working with Kristen as an intern and also has such a creative eye! Lauren is going to the Art Institute and will graduate in December and is going to make a great photographer!
I got very lucky to work with both of these ladies :) It was perfect timing and hopefully our little man will appreciate the pictures one day!

No comments: