Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 week update

A little update on my picture obsession with Colin. I am simply amazed at how alert he is for being just 2 weeks old. I swear my doctors had my dd wrong all along! Colin is just the happiest baby and likes ALL of his toys. We are so lucky he is entertained so easily.

The one downfall I must say is changing time. This little man loves to "spray" and he catches me off guard everytime. I am still working on a speedy diaper change! But it is true what they say about boys- diaper changing is a bit of a challenge- especially late at night!

Colin in his other nursery @ Nana and grandpa's house. I just love how Colin pushes his tush into the air when he is trying to "relieve" himself. He also grunts like an old man. It's just hilarious and sweet at the same time. Who knew relieving yourself could be sweet?

I didnt know where to stop with the pictures- i take too many! Colin is ready to watch the draft with dad!! Thanks for my adorable socks Carrie and Ashley!

No comments: