Tuesday, July 20, 2010

miss...

this face.

& these feet.

Daycare day #2. We are very lucky that I was able to stay at home with Colin for 3 full months and I am sad to say my maternity leave has come to an end. Yesterday was hard to say the least. I held my breath knocked on our in home providers door and took him downstairs. I thought I was doing great. Then I said goodbye. Not good.

I am able to work from home the majority of the week which is nice should there ever be any problems our provider is a neighborhood away. There are times where I have glanced at his playmat expecting him to be there. It's going to take some adjusting but Justin and I know that at this point to provide Colin with a great life and a big backyard mom must keep trucking :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Katie, that's what I have to keep reminding myself also. If we want him to keep living in his first house and want him to go to college and play sports, possibly even considering private school, then mommy must keep working. It's really hard, I've been there...a year later, I'm doing SOOOO much better though. Trust me when I say it doesn't get easy right away, but eventually, it will. Email me anytime you need to talk. Good luck with this transition.