Friday, October 1, 2010

strollers.

Have I lost my mind- yes (my husband would tell you it hasn't come back since I found out I was pregnant). When we first registered for a stroller I thought I would be jogging away all my weight. "Luckily" I have a 20+ lb baby at almost 6 months and therefore got rid of my gym membership and am now selling my ever ambitous jogging stroller.

So I began my search for a new practical stroller that would hold coffee and my shopping bags rather than be paired with running shoes. When Colin was sick last week it led me straight to the store to buy the Peg Perego Pliko. ahhh. That would make him feel better :) But my heart was still set on the Chicco. Craigslist I went. Hello new Chicco and Peg Perego. I remember when dresses and coats were an obsession....





No comments: