Thursday, April 12, 2012

Colin is Two!

Colin just celebrated his second birthday last week and loved all the attention. He doesnt quite understand birthday's but is willing to take a cupcake or a mound of balloons any day.

Justin and I are convinced we have THE most active toddler out there. He doesnt stop for a moment except maybe 5 minutes before bedtime. If anyone wants excercise- our gym is free.


A few things about Colin:

- He is THE most lovable toddler around. He would give a stranger on the street a hug if they asked.
- He says "hiiii mom, hiii" when he knows I am not happy with him. So adorable... can't help but laugh and melt.
- He absoluley hands down is the best brother out there. He loves Evan so dearly. Watching Colin interact with Evan is just the sweetest. We were so nervous when we brought home Evan from the hospital and Colin SMACKED him over the head at 4 days old. I thought "oh my god what have we done." But apparently Colin just wanted to show who was boss and has been loving since.
- He has the most insane walk/stride. He already has developed an "im too cool for you" walk.
- Don't even get me started on his dance moves. He loves all things music and really knows how to dance.. something he did not learn from his father :) Obviously its all momma in his moves.
- He began out of the blue saying 3 word sentences. Not all sentences are clear but I know what he is saying. He is such a little sponge.
- He loves rough housing with his dad. I get so nervous when they rough house but Colin seems to undestand its not ok to rough house with mom. Just dad, thank you.
- His tantrums have become quite the show. I recently discovered after interacting with some moms in his class that I am a huge push over.. but that is ok by me. I'll be stern with him later.. maybe?
- He seems to do or learn something new every day. We are having such a blast raising Colin we just need a constant stream of coffeee over here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMPKIN!

No comments: