Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sarah's Shower

Sarah is getting married in a few months and I am so excited for her. It's wedding season among my friends and we are going to have a blast celebrating all these marriages. Sarah and I were roommates in college and we realized very quickly how alike we were. We are neat freaks, obsessed over small details, loved sharing clothes, watching sex and the city marathons and staying up late talking about boys. I don't think we ever went to sleep right away. We would always talk until we both fell asleep at night. I knew Sarah and I would be lifelong friends. She is one of the sweetest people I know. Her mom and sister threw a gorgeous shower in Philadelphia then all the girls took a cooking class and went out to celebrate with Sarah. It was so great to get to spend some time with the girls :) 

No comments: