Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Colin + Evan Update

My sweet and cuddly one. Evan will be 8 (EIGHT!) months here shortly. I honestly really do hate it. I said it when Colin was born during the first year but this time I really mean it. I wish I could savor all the baby moments forever. No he's not a good sleeper but he is the worlds sweetest cuddler and he loves mom :) He is talking up a storm. Laughs at Colin's crazy antics, loves to eat, loves his feet, loves the bath and so badly wants to crawl.
This one is crazy. Anyone who knows him and spends time with him is exhausted after an hour. He does not slow down and has the personality of a million monkeys in a room. He loves trucks at the moment, pretend playing, dancing, being outside, saying hello to neighbors as they drive by, wants to do everything by himself and seriously ADORES Evan. Adores him.

I am so lucky to be their mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these boys!!!!!!!!