Monday, November 4, 2013

Family Photos!

The fall in Virginia is something so so beautiful. It's my absolute most favorite time of the year hands down. I love a good crisp morning, I love all fall festivals, the colors, the changing of the season, family celebrations.. I just love it all. But so does everyone else in Virginia and what has kept me so busy. So when my mom emailed me to ask when we were taking our family photo I felt awful. So we crammed it into a morning session and of course must have picked the first coldest morning of fall. I set up my tripod and made Justin run back to our house to grab my remote I forgot. Pure chaos but it's amazing what you can get in 10 minutes. We will be taking another round with the Smith/Hamilton (!) clan soon. Happy Fall!
Then we changed direction to make the wind work with us... it's all in the small things boys

1 comment:

Emily said...

Brielle trying to make a run for it. Colin holding your face. These are great.