Monday, June 9, 2014

Two and a half

Two and a half will kill me. But man he's so stinking cute he gets away with way more than I would like to admit. Evan couldn't more opposite of his older brother. He is extremely stingy with his hugs. It's a good start to my day when after changing his diaper I request a hug and a kiss and to which he replies "i wuv you mommy" before running out his bedroom door. That's it. And I bottle up those 15 seconds. Evan is in love with as most know snoppy, dancing, his guitar, milt (milk), playing pretend anything with his brother.. so freaking cute, big trucks, his lawn mower, anything motorized that makes my heart drop the minute I hear the sound of anything pulling out of the garage (we're working on the steering), the girls nextdoor, daddy .. i mean he really LOVES his dad, drawing (and yes drawing all over Colin's newly painted bedroom.. good times) and cookies.. of course ;) He has more energy than I know what to do with and at night time requests... "mommy i yanna go nite nite".. he plays hard and crashes harder :)

No comments: