Tuesday, June 23, 2009

captiva island.

We just returned from Captiva Island. Mom and dad gave us this trip as our Christmas gift last year and it couldn't have been more perfect. It was so nice to spend time with everyone. I am so lucky to have such a loving family. I wouldn't trade it for the world :) I have handsome hubby, loving parents and the best sister in the world. Picture above is our last night out :(
Mom was trying to get the guitarist to play "the family song". He finally figured it out and we made mom and dad dance :) She insisted we listen to the words. James Taylor- Shower the People. Great song.
We took a white/khaki pic on the beach @ the crack of dawn (or it felt like). Mom wanted a picture for next years Christmas card. The house we stayed at sat right on the beach and was very relaxing. Although most of my time was spent @ the pool. I'm not a huge fan of sand :x

Sunset Cruise. I love him :)

1 comment:

Ashley Campbell said...

Great pictures, beautiful family:)