Saturday, June 6, 2009

happy birthday tuck!

Tucker turned one :) I can't believe it has been about a year since Tucker came into our home. We decided during our honeymoon we would come home and get a family dog. And that we did!We were a little nervous driving home from Annapolis with Tuck in the back seat. I felt so bad tearing him away from him mom.. but he didnt cry once on the way to his new home. Since that day it has been nonstop but we love every minute with our pupster :)


He loves his froggy :)





Here is one of his puppy pics.. when he could barely reach the couch.


Very easy to crate train this one :) Look how tiny he was... so precious. I try not to look at his puppy pics otherwise I'd get another.

On that note...we just heard from the breeder that the family can no longer take care of the mom and Tuckers brother. They are in need of homes. I wish we had room but we don't :( So if you know of anyone that has room for these lil guys let me know!

1 comment:

MotherOf3Guys said...

Can't believe how much he has grown..looks like he had a happy birthday!!