Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6.12.10


*PICTURE FILLED POST OF MEG'S WEDDING WEEKEND!*
Aunt Cathi threw a nice bridal luncheon @ Okras in Old Towne Manassas. I've always loved Old Town :) After lunch we walked to the jewelry store to have our rings cleaned. It was a gorgeous afternoon!

The gorgeous afternoon lead to one gorgeous evening. Ryan's parents threw a fantastic rehearsal dinner at Piedmont in Haymarket. It was the PERFECT night. The weather couldn't have been better and food was delicious!

With the blushing bride!


Justin and I! Justin's parents watched Colin for the evening and Justin and I enjoyed a baby free night :)

Gorgeous setting.

Meg and I have been going to Tranquility Day Spa for years. They don't normally do bridal parties as it takes away from their busiest days...but nobdoy can say no to the Carney's aka my mom ;)

Meghan had the DJ play mom and Dad's first dance song for their 30th wedding anniversary!! (only dad gave Meg and I the wrong song.. mom & dad still dont know what it was.. they only know the lyrics.. good lord).
My sister-in-law caught the bouquet! She was very excited as you can see :)

Justin with Colin who partied naked the whole night :)-

Meghan and Ryan left ready to continue the party! They left @ 4:30 am for St. Lucia!! Hope they are having a HAPPY HONEYMOON :)

BBQ the next day :) My grandparents from Florida with Colin!

No comments: