Sunday, September 26, 2010

pauline + josh.

The Henry's and Carney's go way back. Back to the days in my parents basement where Pauline, Meg and I jumped off the bus and went home to a snack and I played "class" with Meg and Pauline. I of course was always the teacher. Pauline is such a dear friend and more like family. She and josh compliment each other so well. Just a few of my favorites.

Gorgeous setting on a gorgeous evening!
Mrs. Henry will steal anyone's baby - watch out! Madeline is her newest grandchild and this picture doesn't do justice to how much Mrs. Henry loves babies and how excited she is to have her own granddaughter.

Pauline- I was the paparazzi behind Kristen. My goodness you are gorgeous.

See Mr. Henry's toast { here }

Kris and I- love her. So glad Pauline has the greatest photographer on earth :)
Can't believe we are all married now :) Wish I had old photos to scan to add to this blog post :) Pauline- cant you share your champagne with Colin? geesh ;)

Gorgeous evening that went by too fast! Congratulations Pauline and Josh!! :)

1 comment:

Kristen Gardner said...

I love this post! But I look like I need to take a nap. :) Katie, your photos just keep getting better and better!!