Wednesday, November 3, 2010

home.

We did it. Well sort of. Boxes are still everywhere- I cant find any shoes and we still have tons of work to do. Buttttt we finally have a new place to call home. With any move comes stress but throw a stomach bug on top of a moving weekend and you have a disaster. We all came down with the stomach bug and it came in waves. Colin. Me. Justin- yikes. Thank goodness for grandparents. We layed on the couch both of us dead to the world and I dressed my sick self to answer the door on Halloween. I was not going to let a stomach bug prevent me from meeting all our neighbors. We cant wait for the many memories we will create in our new home. Stomach bug is just the first one :)

2 comments:

joy said...

beautiful home Katie--congrats on your new place. Hope you are all feeling better soon!

Mary said...

Gorgeous home! Hope to see more pics of the inside! And hope you all are feeling better ;)