Monday, November 29, 2010

holidays.

Colin enjoyed his first Thanksgiving dinner eating his spoon :) Meghan hosted Thanksgiving at her house and as always prepared a delicious meal! We headed over to the Smith's Friday to have another Thanksgiving dinner. I secretly wish I had a 3rd family to have Thanksgiving with on Saturday. I love turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. I could eat stuffing cold I love it that much :)

Colin picking out his first Christmas tree!
And we are all set up for xmas. Justin spent all day setting up the lights outside and I have to say I am quite impressed. Colin has no idea what is going on.. but he loves the train going around and around that tree!
We always love the holidays around here but having a child really brings out the holidays in you even more...

No comments: