Tuesday, April 5, 2011

whew.

Well we have been a tad busy over here. We were battling a sick child for a week or so and Friday he was met at the doctors with every imaginable test. I wont go in details but a catheter and pinning your son down to get stuck with needles FIVE times is seriously not ok. But all tests are fine and it was a nasty little virus he appeared to be fighting.

So onto the positives! Colin's FIRST birthday is coming up and boy do I have the party sugars ready to go. Colin will beat any baby on frequent flyer miles. He takes a trip to Captiva,FL with the family in June and onto England in July. I know we are nuts.

I am finishing our master BR painting project.. another thing that has been on my to do list for um a few months. If I put it on my blog that will make me finish painting right?
We are so excited for the next few months. Colin becoming a toddler right when the weather is beginning to change couldn't be more perfect. And because posts are boring without pictures.. {thats why you visit right}... here is Colin practicing his new favorite word "uh oh"...

1 comment:

Nana said...

OMG!! Such a beautiful boy!! Please don't cut his hair!! XOXOXO