Friday, February 10, 2012

evan.

Evan will be two months shortly and I am just amazed at how the time has flown. When Colin was two months I remember being exhausted. Either I am just good at the exhaustion or you just become more relaxed having already been down that road. Evan really is an easy soul. He is following Colin with his stature but we have been very lucky with Evan's temperament.

We recently moved Evan into his room which is right next to Colin's. When I was pregnant I remember thinking to myself how are we going to make this work. Colin has been a light sleeper since the moment he was born. But things couldn't be going more smoothly. Evan's cries at night don't come close to Colin's when he was an infant. Let's pray it stays this way since I actually put that in writing. Actually Evan's "cry" is sort of a quick yelp which eventually turns into a cry. But he lets you take your time getting to his room. Colin's cries were more like a fire alarm (we love you Colin) as we stumbled (ran) to his room throwing a robe on.

Evan brings us so much joy. Colin absolutely loves Evan. He's only been put in timeout three times for hitting his brother ;) Boys...

1 comment:

Mary said...

He's adorable. Looks exactly like Colin :) Can't wait to see the differences in this new little one compared to Noah :)