Tuesday, March 27, 2012

showering Melanie.

Melanie is getting hitched and I couldn't be more excited for her! The minute I met Eric I knew this day would not be far behind. Melanie is like an extension of my family to me and I adore every one of her sweet qualities. I can't wait for her wedding day in June and see her begin the next chapter. Love you Mel!
She's gorgeous.. I know.
Melanie's twin sister, Heather, threw a gorgeous shower down to every last detail.
Eric's mom is your typical Italian mother. She is hilarious and so sweet. I've had the pleasure of staying with Melanie in Mrs. Hess's home twice and the relationship between Melanie and her mother in law is so effortless. She adores Melanie but who wouldn't? This picture below is a quick game they played after the shower... "who knows Eric best".. both ladies won :)

Can't wait until June 9th!

No comments: