Friday, March 23, 2012

the boys lately.

Evan is such a delight in our home. As with most babes he does get fussy around 5 but being a second time mom you become good at the tricks. I have a great husband who splits everything with me 50/50. Drop off, baths, feeding, containing toddler tantrums.. you name it. You need a good teammate to not go insane. There are nights when the kids go to bed when we say "holy crap what was Colin's deal tonight" and then there are nights where everything just works. I like those nights :)

Evan giggles very slightly at the sounds of my voice. I love love love it. I can't wait to hear his belly laugh.

Colin continues to tell us "down" but now requires us to put the "baby" "down" on floor so he can play with him. Sometimes Colin doesn't know how large he is and there have been some feet or hands too rough to Evan.

Colin has been so snugly lately. When I go in to get him the morning. He gives me the biggest hug. I may say "i love you" a little too much and "give me a kiss" so maybe he's just trained? Justin says I smother him... but I say no way. I only get these snuggles for so long right?

We are so excited for the nice weather, Easter coming up, Evan's Baptism and Colin's 2nd Birthday!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Great pics as always. Love the nice weather too! And yes, you only get those snuggles for so long, so I say savor them too!