Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Miss Brown becomes Mrs. Hess!

Melanie had such a gorgeous weekend and we had so much fun dancing the night away. I stole a few shots of Mel and the girls getting ready before Melanie's sweet photographer arrived. As to be expected Mrs. Brown made her usual and delicious quesh, the girls took turns getting hair and makeup done while Melanie was quite relaxed during the day. Their ceremony was beautiful and the scenery just perfect. I knew Melanie was going to marry Eric the minute she told me about him. We adore Eric and are so happy see this day finally here! Love you guys :)

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Katie, your pictures are STUNNING!!! I nearly spit out my water when I got to the very last picture! The looks on our faces!! haha:)

Carrie Drake said...

OMG I love this last photo of Sarah and Justin!