Wednesday, June 27, 2012

movie night

When Justin and I moved out of our first home and began searching my only requirement was that our kids grow up in a neighborhood full of kids. I have great memories of playing "until the street lights come on" with all the neighborhood kids and wanted the same for mine. I came to this neighborhood on a few occasions when school let out just to literally look to see how many kids were filing into the homes. I wanted to make sure we weren't moving into a 50+ neighborhood.I am crazy. But my craziness pays off most of the time. Our neighborhood hosts ice cream socials, parades, pumpkin carving, easter egg hunting and movie nights on the green. We love all the events for the kids. Colin and Evan are a little young for some of these events but we try to make it work until they can actually stay up past 6:30.

No comments: