Thursday, July 5, 2012

Colin & Sunrise Shoot: part one

I am sucker for shooting at night when the light is pretty in the sky... but my kids don't last until 8 and if they did they would never sit still for the camera. They are happy in the morning and usually always both up at 6 am. I packed up some blueberries, played some music on my iphone and colin thought it was great.

Few things on Colin at 2 (27 months to be exact):

-He asks "what you doing" about 50 times a day.. It's cute the first 10 times.
-He is terrified of moving things, loud noises, rides, etc. I've never seen him run so fast up the stairs when Justin let off a tiny firework. Poor child.
-He is rough with his dad and sweet with his mom. Justin is obviously the fun parent.
-He will destroy any child that so much speaks of Evan. It's NO my baby. Its a struggle. We are working on it. His classmates see me and say "baby" and Colin seriously pushes kids to the ground before they can even look Evan's direction.
-He hates veggies.
-Loves his crib.
-Says "i do it".. no we cant help him with anything. And doing anything these days takes a little patience on our part.
-Loves loves loves the outdoors. The summer days are brutal but as long as we have some type of water he is occupied for hours.
-Has the best manners, please, thank you, welcome, bwess you
-Has he worst tantrums. WORST. It's usually over food or when we are done watching him play outside.
-If a song comes on the radio and he doesnt like it... "no want it". I swear he does this to test my patience as I shuffle through all our cds.
-I love it when he says I love you aka "ay yuv you"...really melts my heart.

No comments: