Tuesday, April 2, 2013

easter fun

I don't normally post outtakes of photos but I want people to clearly understand that these two are not generally easy to capture. Typically as with any photo I take 25 to get 1. Hopefully nobody thinks my boys are angels or just smile all nicely for my camera when I take it out. Yah no. It usually goes something like this..

me: "colin want to take a picture with evan?"
colin: "noooooo, later"
me: "please, it will take two seconds. dont you want to make mommy happy today and be a good listner?"
colin: "nooo! hahahahaha"...  evil laughter that child
evan: (running around pulling down lamps and things off counters while im not looking)
justin: "oh babe just let them relax and lets not take photos again.. you took their photo last easter"
me: "colin ill give you a cracker"
evan: screaming in sight of the cracker box
colin: "cracker!! yayyyyy!"
me: "sit on this step, no not that step.quick! ok here comes evan! give him a nice hug...nicelyyyyy! no, not too tight, not too tight!"

seriously, its exhausting but everyone is very happy when I get a good framer and i try to tell myself they will appreciate it years to come.
see? love :) don't they look like angels? then my husband later is all like "did you tag me in that one on facebook??" geesh, no credit over here.
now this sweet one.. she's fast but I don't have to bribe her yet :)
it's just hard to crack a smile unless her dad walks around the corner. this little gal is a for sure daddy's girl, it's sweet. but clearly i don't have her daddy's skills. her little round eyes and bows just kill me... love her.
Hope everyone had a happy easter!!

No comments: